Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Inspire ‘23 is just around the corner, and we have a special opportunity for you to become certified on-site in Las Vegas. The best part? Our certification and micro-credential exams are completely FREE for all attendees! 

Designer Desktop exams, Designer Cloud exams, Server exams, and the Foundation and Machine Learning micro-credentials are always available at no cost online, but if you sign up for the Expert or Predictive certification exam at Inspire, you’ll save $150. There’s no better time than now to start, or continue, your path to certification. 

AYX paths to certification - landscape.jpg

To help you prepare for your certification exams, we recommend you access your Alteryx Community account ahead of Inspire '23 and brush up on your skills. Take advantage of our certification and live training sessions, which will be held on Monday, May 22, and Tuesday, May 23, only at Inspire '23. 

Registration for Inspire to save your spot. Once registered, you’ll be the first to know when session scheduling opens in April. 

Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your career to the next level. 

To learn more about certifications, visit the Alteryx Product Certification Program page. 

Comments
cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

I’ve just tried to register for the expert certification at Inspire but I get a pop up stating I need a training pass. Can this be fixed please.

DataNath
17 - Castor

Having the same issue as Chris - tried booking a slot and was getting an error that I needed to be registered to attend (which I am). After some back and forth with nthdegree they mention that it's because I haven't purchased any training, but the post above says free for all attendees, no mention of additional purchases.

robbinrv
8 - Asteroid

Same issue here, it would be great to sit one of the expert exams at the conference itself!

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Same issue here as above, would love to give expert/predictive master a go at Inspire! 

Hi all!! We're actively working to correct this. This error was brought to our attention yesterday, and it should be fixed by Friday or at the latest Monday! You do NOT need to have the training pass in order to register for and take a Certification exam at Inspire Las Vegas. Thank you for your patience 😀

LauraHVogel
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks everyone for your patience. The certification process has been repaired. Please log onto your portal, click on Sessions on the top of the page, and under Tracks on the left, choose Certifications. You will be able to add these to your record.

jessarthur
7 - Meteor

I've registered for the Expert Exam through the instructions from @LauraHVogel above and it appears to have worked, but when I check my calendar and my favorites I don't see the session. I also didn't receive any confirmation via email. Is there a way to check that the exam registration went through? Thanks!

jessarthur_1-1683048260343.png

jessarthur_0-1683048214874.png

JJungers
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @jessarthur. The Certification team has your registration information. We are verifying that candidates who have registered to take either the Expert exam and/or the Predictive Master exam are eligible (hold current Advanced level certification). You will receive an email approximately one week before Inspire with some additional information regarding testing. Thanks!