Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
BrianO
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

January 23rd is Community Manager Appreciation Day and I wanted to take a moment to recognize our awesome team that keep this beautiful community running on a day-to-day basis:

@JulieH - Julie is our Sr. Community Manager and our rock. She keeps us focused, organized, and always driving toward excellence in everything that we do from a community perspective. She's one of the best in the business and we're extremely fortunate to have her aboard.

@TaraM - Tara has worked at Alteryx for over 12 years doing all kinds of amazing things. Today she leads our community content efforts and is the brains behind all of our creative goodness. She's smart, funny, and always willing to chase shiny objects. We also really enjoy the daily updates on how her Poodles are doing.

@CarlosA - An Alteryx long-timer, Carlos comes to the team with a wealth of knowledge and helps us keep the gears turning from an operations perspective. He's probably forgotten more about Alteryx than I'll ever know. His quiet, confident leadership is an amazing asset to the team. He keeps projects running smoothly and delivered with quality, just like his cooking.

@JacquesC - When you build one of these things and go big, you need a steady hand to manage the platform, track down bugs, and ensure that technology gets out of the way of users that just want to engage. Jacques is always there to help the team investigate any issues that may arise and drive toward resolution. He's also helping us build new features and experiences for users. He's behind the scenes, but always top of mind when we think about our success.

@LeahK - Leah is the newest member of the team (Community Manager) and she's already making a big impact. She's always full of ideas and comes to work every day with a fantastic attitude. You're going to be seeing a lot more from her in the coming months (especially on Thursdays). We're thrilled to have her on the team!

@ErikaW - Many of you are already followers of our social accounts (if you're not, what are you waiting for?). The positive experiences you've had with us on those channels are thanks to the time and effort that Erika puts in to curate content and communicate with our customers. 

@MattD - Ever visit the Alteryx Knowledge Base? Participate in #SANTALYTICS? This guy is a machine of epic content proportions. He's also hilarious and has a great beard. Need I say more?

@JoeM - Joe is working on some super-secret stuff that you'll be seeing later in the year. You're really not even supposed to know he exists beyond modelling our swag. He's a good-looking dude with the personality to match. Wait until you see what's in his bag of tricks...

@SophiaF and @JessicaS - Soph and Jess are part-time members of the team (they're Customer Support Engineers by day), but they have big time contributions. They help us ensure that your community experience is uncluttered, organized, and fun. Without them, the community might be like a scene from Stranger Things, and you don't want that. Our thanks to them for keeping the demagorgans at bay.

I just feel like the luckiest person in the world to get to work with these folks every day. It is truly my honor.

Please join me in thanking them for everything that they do! 🙂

Brian Oblinger
VP, Global Community

Brian is Vice President of Global Community at Alteryx where he is focused on driving shared value between the organization and our customers to increase engagement, satisfaction, and retention. He accomplishes those goals by using an analytical approach to understand customer behavior and leverages cutting-edge technologies and business strategies to drive the customer experience.

Brian is Vice President of Global Community at Alteryx where he is focused on driving shared value between the organization and our customers to increase engagement, satisfaction, and retention. He accomplishes those goals by using an analytical approach to understand customer behavior and leverages cutting-edge technologies and business strategies to drive the customer experience.

Comments