Sign in. Geek out.

Connect with a community of data science and analytic experts to discover new solutions to complex challenges, contribute fresh ideas, and gain valuable perspective on the rapidly developing industry.

My Favorite Posts

( 15 / 100 )

Re: Input has Null and 0 Values in column - Help with the Column update

Quite an interesting one @EmilDem01. If you just want to add the columns across the rows, it will re ...
Participate

Re: Input Files - Alteryx to pick up files instead of Manually changing File connection Da

You can use a directory tool and point the path to where you store your data. From there, you can ad ...
Participate

Re: Input Files - Alteryx to pick up files instead of Manually changing File connection Da

For more information on dynamic input and batch macros, read this: https://knowledge.alteryx.com/ind ...
Participate

Hi @EmilDem01 .Can you provide your workflow, to understand more about it?  But to automate the inpu ...
Participate

Re: Selecting Specific Rows from the Dataset

@EmilDem01  please find attached also please like and accept solutions if solved. Regards Raj
Participate

Add a Record ID tool then add a filter to filter out any Record ID's Greater than the line you want ...
Participate

You can try this Approach Step 1 : Add data cleaning toolselect remove Null rows This will remove al ...
Participate

Loan Repaid and Loan Active will be in the same columnthen you can use Step ; 2 formula
Participate

Re: Remove Null to make 1 Single table

The the key to it yes! Please can you mark as the correct answer so I get my Kudos :)  Thanks You!  ...
Participate

Hi, You can use the same logic in the Formula tool of the original solution I provided.They are jus ...
Participate

Hi @EmilDem01 , The solution for this is attached :) Please mark as complete if this has resolved yo ...
Participate