Sign in. Geek out.

Connect with a community of data science and analytic experts to discover new solutions to complex challenges, contribute fresh ideas, and gain valuable perspective on the rapidly developing industry.

My Favorite Posts

( 16 / 100 )

Re: dynamic drop down

hey @ManuelRodrigues  Great question! I'll take you through each step to produce this, and because ...
Participate

Re: Error: Too many fields in record #1 for CSV file

Hi @Kinetic_analytics  This could happen where there's an unexpected delimiter (usually comma) in a ...
Participate

Error: Too many fields in record #1 for CSV file

Hello Folks:Good afternoon. I am trying to work with CSV file. I have used the input tool then brows ...
Participate

Re: Importing an Excel file with Multiple Sheets

Hi @cluk019  Yes, it is possible. Take a look at the attached workflow 1) Configure the input tool t ...
Participate

Re: Importing an Excel file with Multiple Sheets

Hi,Yes.  If the sheets have the same schema - same structure - then it's easy.  If each sheet is dif ...
Participate

Importing an Excel file with Multiple Sheets

Hello there,  I was wondering, is it possible to import an excel file with multiple sheets? I have a ...
Participate

Output template

Hello all, I have a question regarding the output design. I need to have my output in a certain exce ...
Participate

Re: Easiest way to do datetimediff no weekends

Hi @wonka1234  Try the attached workflow. This way will avoid the generate rows tool, make the workf ...
Participate

Re: This cell has embedded newlines

You could also use a filter tool with a Regex Match formula to select there cells: REGEX_Match([Fiel ...
Participate

Re: How to calculate the last sunday of month March and Last sunday of Month October

Hi @AyubKhan  Here is a formula for the task. I am just taking the weekday of first of next month an ...
Participate