Women of Analytics

Women of Analytics Group

EricaR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello all! 

It's time to revitalize this group. We are looking for feedback regarding what you would like to see offered by the Women of Analytics group, and how you would like to engage. 

Please post your suggestions here. If you are not comfortable posting publicly send a message to me on community (EricaR), or via email (Erica.Reuter@alteryx.com). 

Looking forward to your ideas!

7 REPLIES 7
EricaR
Alteryx
Alteryx

The first idea came in via email. 

The summary is that we would work together in pods to solve a big issue using alteryx tools. 

Let's see the likes if you would be interested in this one!

gaylasmith4321
7 - Meteor

Love this idea!

EricaR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Another AMAZING email came in.  Please vote!

I’d love to see events that aren’t for women alone, but are female centric.  I’d love to see calls that I can jump on that are led by women.  I’d love to have Alteryx events to go to like the Alteryx and Whiskey that would draw out women.  I’d love to see Alteryx Weekly Challenges that didn’t involve forecasting sports, but instead suggested fashion items to try, or the next breed of dog you should adopt.  I remember an article about someone who built a workflow to help them pick out where they should move in Denver based on certain preferences.  I’d love to see more articles, how to’s, more blogs, more podcasts on those topics. 

I want to see spaces where half the voices are female.  Be it podcasts, articles, events.  I would love for this group to be at the forefront of creating those spaces were women are given their equality.

severhart
8 - Asteroid

Just me here to plug for the women-centric events...I'm part of a quartet of women from the Alteryx Innovators group who are working to develop something regarding Knitting and Data...stay tuned for more info as soon as we have things finalized ;)

I feel like there's more of us hiding in the woodwork that just need that avenue to come out into the light. I definitely think that this section of the community is a great place for us to share our data and non-data hobbies and interests and see where there are overlaps and intersections and network.

AudreyMcPfe
7 - Meteor

Hi there!  I'm new to the innovators group and interested in anything you are spinning up  :)

EricaR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Love it! We'll be in touch

EricaR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hey everyone, 

We're getting our prioritizes in order and working on plans to implement your amazing ideas.  You'll hear back soon on some new opportunities.  For those who volunteered to help; your phone will be ringing soon :)