Women of Analytics

Exciting news to share!

AnastasiaCht
7 - Meteor

Hello all,

I just wanted to share the news of passing the Designer Core certification today 🙂

I'm new to this forum and the Alteryx community in general, as it's only been a week that I discovered this tool. Needless to say that it's been extremely fun learning more about it each day! I'm grateful for the useful content posted in the community, as it has been of great help in getting started with Alteryx!

I'm excited to continue learning more about this fascinating tool and its capabilities.

Great to be a part of the Alteryx community and the Women of Analytics!

Anastasia

6 REPLIES 6
lmcarthur
5 - Atom

Great news! I am working on mine now. Please share any tips may you have. Congratulations on your achievement!

ltensmeyer
7 - Meteor

I finally took the time to get my certification this week as well! For anyone else trying to earn this certification: if you're unsure if you're ready for the full exam the micro exams are good for testing your knowledge in more specific areas!

EricaR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Congrats! 

RSreeSurya
9 - Comet

Awesome. That's a great news. Congratulations! 

LDuane
Alteryx
Alteryx

#neverstoplearning and thanks for sharing your fantastic news!!

AnastasiaCht
7 - Meteor

Thank you for your kind words and sorry for my late response. I would highly suggest that you test your knowledge taking the micro exams, as it will allow you to focus on specific areas.