Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Data Analyst

MatthewBr
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello All,

My name is Matt. I am new employee at Alteryx (in the midst of Week 3) as a Sales Engineer.  I am excited to help other community members solve their analytic conundrums!  

If you spend a lot of time in front of a computer and drink lots of coffee, then we have something in common.

A few things about me personally...

- I love my sports (Yankees, NY Giants, NY Knicks and Rangers)

- I love to play Dek Hockey (Street hockey) on 2 teams locally on Long Island

Best,

Matt

2 REPLIES 2
Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome to Alteryx @MatthewBr, great to have you onboard!

Spend a lot of time in front of a computer? Most definitely!

Drink lots of coffee?  I've only ever had one coffee in my life - a double espresso - I don't think i've ever built workflows faster! 

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @MatthewBr,

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family 🤗! You're in the right place, you'll meet a lot of Data passionates here in our Community. Feel free to explore our Community Resources and get familiar to start posting and networking.

The winning team: coffee and computer for me too! 

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

I wish you a very nice day, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels