Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #426: Perfect Numbers

gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@AYXAcademy It was a great pleasure to meet your team in person at Vegas. 

The 4th perfect number is found!

Spoiler

By using this nature of the perfect number, we can narrow down the numbers to be examined, otherwise calculation never ends.

nSpire
9 - Comet
Spoiler
426.png

RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

It would be great for performance if I could filter rows directly within the Generate Rows tool, but embedding my filter within results in a broken loop... Looking forward to see how others tackled the data size explosion (if that is possible without batch macros)

Here's my take:

Spoiler
I wish I could use the generate rows in a more custom manner, with one variable declared on how to loop, and another variable which I want to output. This would - I think - drastically decrease the memory needed for this workflowI wish I could use the generate rows in a more custom manner, with one variable declared on how to loop, and another variable which I want to output. This would - I think - drastically decrease the memory needed for this workflow
aatalai
14 - Magnetar

C426

DaisukeTsuchiya
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
スクリーンショット 2024-05-28 175014.png
JasperMB
8 - Asteroid

Solution

JasperMB
8 - Asteroid

And now with workflow attached

alacoume
8 - Asteroid

Brute force... 

Spoiler
Challenge_426.jpg
Dlawless610
7 - Meteor

Here is my solution

WC426.jpg

olga_strubbe
11 - Bolide

This was a fun, creative challenge.  Thank you, @gawa!

2024-05-28_09-10-10.png