Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #380: Inspire 2023 Grand Prix (Round 3)

LynnPätzold
8 - Asteroid

Fist time using a forest model in Alteryx with data.

Spoiler
Sol.PNG

rmassambane
10 - Fireball

380!

TonyAndriani
9 - Comet

Struggled with this one for a while since the problem specifically mentioned collection shifts, but the solution was for all shifts. Thanks to @Watermark for pointing out the issues with this challenge.

Spoiler

2023-07-18_11-26-41.png

M__K__A
7 - Meteor

My solution. I obtained 4 of the 5 records in the desired output set.  It was my first time using the predictive modelling tools within the Alteryx Intelligence Suite, so this proved to be a very interesting and useful challenge for my learning.

JoshuaM
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution for 380! I did not finish with brevity but this challenge was also very confusing as mentioned by others. Nonetheless got the correct Days (Different Scores)

Spoiler
Snap.png

gjjadhao
9 - Comet
Spoiler
spoiler#380.png

Solution is attached

alacoume
8 - Asteroid

My solution:

alineruizcampos
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 380.png

elaineyuan
8 - Asteroid

This is my first time using predictive tools and I want to try using them in other relevant challenges!

Spoiler
challenge_380_elaine_yuan.png
JamesCharnley
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
image.png

Submitting this because it matches output, but tried to mess around with Oversampling as @Watermark said because I know that was the solution during the actual Grand Prix but couldn't be sure I was doing it right. Definitely an area to brush up on before the next GP!