Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

MDestra
8 - Asteroid

Challenge #3:

Carolyn
9 - Comet

Completed! My format is a bit different than the solution but being that this challenge is almost 7 years old, I'm saying it's good enough :) 

Spoiler
2023-10-20_12-58-20.png

iamBenSmith
7 - Meteor

This one was a bit confusing when looking at the provided output file, but this solution makes the most sense of the data provided

Spoiler
3.png

RasmusFormo
8 - Asteroid

My solution :)

Myles_Stevenson
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler

Screenshot 2023-11-01 164719.png

Here is my solution 

AndrewDMerrill
13 - Pulsar

This was tough, and I needed a little help, since I didn't understand the necessary tools well enough.

Spoiler
Workflow.png
danielprince
7 - Meteor

A bit confusing but it made more sense after understanding the output

ToniZheng
6 - Meteoroid

I think there's something wrong with the solution. The 6-month running average isn't by RM Category. But well, good practice.

StevenP
8 - Asteroid

My Solution:

Spoiler
image.png
As others have already mentioned the solution's 6 Month average is not grouped by RM Category hence my output not matching 100%
Inactive User
Not applicable

The naming structure on the output was a bit challenging to understand, but alas, success!

Screenshot 2023-11-29 114010.png