Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #23: Parsing CPG Data

hbraunius
8 - Asteroid

My solution is attached.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

nnilz
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

DavidThorpe
Alteryx
Alteryx

My solution:

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

My solution to this challenge

nickjastrzebski
8 - Asteroid

A lot of steps here, but it's a very common use case so excellent practice!

bkclaw113
9 - Comet

This was a fun one once I got beyond the start file being labeled week 22.  Looking forward to see how some other people did this as I imagine there are a number of way to get to the result.

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Well, this baked my noodle more than it should have. Got there eventually:

Spoiler

Bulien

Verakso
11 - Bolide

This was fun, and one of the things Alteryx is really good at

Here is my take

Spoiler

Still on my way to Lhotse Face

/Verakso

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Probably not the neatest way to deal with nested headers, but such a good challenge is this is a common problem when dealing with Excel files and needing to turn the data into a table.

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
TimothyManning
8 - Asteroid

Very common problem so it was a good exercise