Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #201: Wage Ain't Nothin' but a Number

rohityaman
8 - Asteroid

Nice use case of Interactive chart. To match the chart data, replace NA with NULL and use "high.value" for min wage calculation.

Spoiler
wc_201.jpg

Pilsner
10 - Fireball

My Solution:

Spoiler
201.png

chandler-gjino
Alteryx
Alteryx

attaching my solution

MatteoReddavide
8 - Asteroid

My solution

Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-07-10 143704.pngScreenshot 2023-07-10 143734.png
tristank
11 - Bolide

Don't love the averages of averages but I'm not sure which value we were supposed to take.

Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-07-10 105153.png

alacoume
8 - Asteroid

My s olution:

Spoiler
Challenge_201.png

jennifer_owens
8 - Asteroid

Other than adding a title, the chart matches. I did have trouble getting the Trace name to appear on hover (say the region name per line in addition to year and wage). Found a community post from 2020 that said it had to be updated in XML. It worked but feels clunky. The checkbox would only hold one at a time so you could click trace name but if you selected another region, it would unselect the last one. 

Dani_Lin
8 - Asteroid

solved

nikhilnijhar
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-07-26 105605.png
gayathri27
7 - Meteor

Hi ! I am trying to create the interactive chart but not sure how to proceed further on creating the chart. The requirement is to show each region and its average wage per year.. do i create multiple charts?
Use the inputs to create an interactive chart showing each region's average minimum wage by year.