community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #89: Analyzing Social Data

Meteor

I used the data to pull out the Users with 10,000 or more Followers and 5,000 or more Friends. This was a great way for me to use basic, essential Alteryx Tools to manipulate/interpret data. 

Asteroid

Here is my solution... tweet and hashtag count by user by date

Very cool challenge Christine! Thanks.

Alteryx Partner

Cleaned up the data by cleaning fields, removing duplicates and converting the dates and time. Would use this to take a look at the frequency of tweets.

Alteryx Certified Partner

Little bit of clean up, removing duplicates and grouping by user, time, day and hashtags

Asteroid

I did simple plots of count vs time. But this exercise can be very interesting. There is a hashtag list field. I will try network analysis later....

Asteroid
Spoiler
Simple cleansing, there were a lot of duplicate records.

workflow.JPG
Asteroid

Hi! Here my solution, a rank app :)

Asteroid

I did this a while ago and just getting to posting!

Fireball

Definitely a nice change up to put a creative twist to a challenge! I would definitely probably take this into Tableau, but wanted to really test out using the reporting tools more and also incorporating R code into the folw as well.

Spoiler
Challenge 89.PNGChallenge 89-R.PNGChallenge 89 - Report.PNG