Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #8: Aggregate Consumer Purchases

ShashankRaj12
8 - Asteroid

JonServiceNow
7 - Meteor

Completed Challenge. Solutions can be very different.

cherrington
7 - Meteor

My result

basisally
5 - Atom

Note to new challengers: The Start File Objective asks for "since June" but the solution is calculated based on "since July"

dmceleney
7 - Meteor

solved

Himanshu7781
5 - Atom

Thank you for an easy solution. I just started learning and your solution was the easiest. 

JasonTylerYoung
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
I got very turned around that "since June" meant from July 1, I had to check the boards here to figure out my error.  Also, it is a little confusing that the instructions say burger OR pizza, this felt like an invitation to exclude orders that had both a burger and pizza (i.e., because perhaps the meal deal would only apply to an order with one entre, a side and a drink?) however the final solution is based on numbers which do not exclude orders with burger AND pizza.  So, got me thinking critically and running scenarios which I guess is never a poor use of time.  Finally, I cannot seem to save my workflow with the original data input files preserved, I have saved my workflow without the input file to show my thinking, I hope my workflow can be helpful.
Ajjay
8 - Asteroid

Soln

Pmago89
7 - Meteor

Here is my solution! 

amanda_payne
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
amanda_payne_0-1623960447180.png