Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #23: Parsing CPG Data

justynam
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Laurap1228
11 - Bolide

This one was tough!

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Jim7
8 - Asteroid

I chose to separate out the dataset by brand, get everything looking good, then union back together.

dillon_bok
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Week 23.PNG
danrh
13 - Pulsar

OldDogNewTricks
10 - Fireball

I approached it a little different than the posted solution but ended up with the same result.

I did take things a bit further and updated the fields to the correct data types so that we could do analysis on them.

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler

kat
12 - Quasar

Definitely feel that I overcomplicated it a bit!

Mikkel_D_Karlsen
8 - Asteroid

Hi Great Challenge

Here is my Solution

MarMu
8 - Asteroid

Typical Pivot table parsing. gimme backend access 🙂

2 data stream solution. One for fixing the headers and one for data formatting