Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #176: Math Class Drill

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Alteryx Partner

Always surprising how many different ways there are to tackle these.

Highlighted
11 - Bolide

@KaneG, great find! In my office, we pick a weekly challenge to work on together as a team, and I think this was one of the most engaging challenges we've done!

Within our group, we had a few different solving methods (including one person who did it solely using the Python tool). We also tried different numbers of digits and discussed/tested different methods for improving performance. A few users continued to iterate on this one for a couple of days after we did the challenge together!

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
176.PNG
Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

I really enjoyed this one! Nice and easy

Highlighted
5 - Atom
Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png

This was super fun.  So many different ways to solve!

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

I have made an iterative macro which outputs all the 4 numbers at last. PFB my work !

Cheers!

Marya

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

The moment you realise you've finished the Alteryx challenge, only to find out that it was a trick math question! The answer is right there staring at you. 0 and 1 cubed are still 0 and 1.