We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!Submit Feedback
My submission is attached.
-I also figured out why the record count was slightly different for most.
-The solution truncates some of the issue numbers, as #13 versus 13, 13.3, and 13.4 as in the case of Red Hulk.
-So, if you want to be particular about it, the solution does ask for every issue that the Character appeared in and 13 is different from 13.3 and 13.4 as these were slightly different updates or reprints (attached are all three covers)
-In total there were about 58 count of discrepancies.
-I used the summarize tool to count by number of issues by Character.
-Please let me know what everyone thinks and if my methodology or rationality is off.
Fun challenge, @ChristineB I couldn't bring myself to add the # sign to the issue and foul up the clean data. Here is my solution:
I came up with a slight difference in count as well. I noted there were issues with Variant in the title, which were essentially duplicates and accounted for around 3000 issues. But I still didn't get precisely the challenge results, either. There were comics with no issue or year and highly similar names like these, which were also problematic (I didn't try to solve for these):
Thanks for the exercise!