Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #145: SANTALYTICS 2018 - Part 1

DavidCJohnson
6 - Meteoroid

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

My solution.

Midway between the easy road and the hard.  I scrape the 2 .txt files from the web sites and downloaded the excel.  

Also, It's good to see that the exceedingly under-recognized city of Broomfiled, CO. is finally receiving its due!!

Spoiler
A Precious Child Inc. seems to be the overwhelming choice.

Solution.png

Dan

P.S.  I finally finished all the challenges.  I finally get to say Hi to @estherb47@ggruccio and Mr. Speed Demon @patrick_digan.  And I'm sure that it's just a matter of days before @JoBen@kat@NicoleJohnson, and @SeanAdams regain the top step.  It's been a long, sometimes difficult journey(I'm looking at you, Find Ned).  Thanks to all the people who helped along the way.

mmenth
11 - Bolide
Spoiler
My top:
Capture.PNG
egranberry
5 - Atom

My solution!

CynthiaE
Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
I chose "A Precious Child". It seems like they spent the least in fundraising expenses to get more contributions.

2018-12-11_16-59-31 Santanalytics p1.jpg

clant
8 - Asteroid

Happy Christmas!

Spoiler
Santa 1.PNG
cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
I get "A Precious Child Inc."

I deliberately put a lot of tools in the flow, because there was a few that I'd never used in that way and the workflows reads (hopefully) the same as the question posted.

JordanB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi All,

My workflow is attached. I took a similar approach to others in the weekly challenge

Best,

Jordan

andyuttley
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

I've chosen: 

Spoiler
santalytics_au_pt1.PNG

Andy 

pasccout
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution.