community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #133: US Grand Prix Prelims - NASA Location Analysis

Alteryx Partner

This one wasn't too bad, although I had just recently used a bunch of these tools for another project so I knew just what to do! 

Alteryx
Alteryx

@jvansisine you use the Poly-build tool often? I'm interested to hear the use case!

Alteryx
Alteryx

I don't know if there is a big advantage of one over the other, @EstherB47. The spatial calculations are apparently faster in a Formula tool versus the Spatial tools (like distance), so I would imagine that might apply to Summarize versus Poly-build.

Alteryx Partner
@JimmyG Not all that often, but recently yes.

I’ve been playing around with different data sets on hurricane tracks and Minneapolis bike share rides for a training class I’m putting together.
Alteryx Partner

Here is my solution.

Spoiler
image.png

Asteroid

Here's my solution:

Spoiler
133.JPG
Atom

Lots of tools used, but was able to work through it pretty quickly

Meteor

My first solution to the Weekly Challenge Series.

challenge_133_Solution_Shokat.PNG

Alteryx Certified Partner

This one was familiar. I did it a lot quicker this time.

Spoiler
Challenge 133 - Capture.PNGWorkflow
Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
2018-09-24_09-27-50.png

My first sub :)
This is definitively not the most optimized workflow !