community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
SOLVED

Challenge #125: US Grand Prix Lap 1 - Data Prep

Asteroid

My 15th weekly challenge since I started in May. Made it to Camp 1; next stop Western CWM!

Spoiler
I decided to practice using parsing tools instead of a formula tool and to use embedded selects instead of separate select tools.

125_terry10.JPG

My first Challenge

Spoiler
Alteryx Weekly Chalange 125.png
Alteryx Certified Partner

Solution attached. It took me a little longer than 12 min. I didn't look closely at the Pay Rate until I saw my results weren't matching up.

Alteryx Partner

Submitting my first weekly challenge. Interesting to see the different approaches!

Alteryx Partner

Nice challenge -  managed to fit under 12 minutes :)

Spoiler
image.png

Alteryx Certified Partner

Asteroid

Here you go, not sure if i took the right approach as I parsed the pay rate. It took about 10 mins to complete.

Spoiler
Spoiler
125.PNG
Pulsar
Spoiler
5:22 - Not too bad!

image.png
Asteroid

Here's my solution. Took just over 5 mins :)

Spoiler
Challenge 125.jpg
Meteor

My solution

Spoiler
Capture.JPG