St. Louis, MO

Welcome to the St. Louis User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

STLAUG 2022-Q4 ALTERYX FUN TIME CHALLENGE

ADerbak
11 - Bolide

Hello STL Community

Alright, for those of you who were able to make the Q4 meeting (or watch the replay), we went over 4 hidden features within Alteryx.

So here's the challenge to win some genuine Alteryx swag! Comment on this thread with the following 4 screen shots:

Old School

• "Old School" Tools (1)

Retro Gaming

• Pong (1)
  • Space Invaders (1)

Modern Gaming

• "Data Breaker" (1)

The first person to post all four screen shots will win some Alteryx gear, courtesy of the very lovely @FláviaB!

Happy Easter Egg Hunting!

P.s. For those of you interested in the Python easter eggs, I have attached the snake game code from Github and code below.

# Zen of Python
import this

# Defying Gravity!
import antigravity

3 REPLIES 3
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you, @ADerbak

I am all eyes and ready to send out some swags!!! 😎

Flávia Brancato
RyanWade
6 - Meteoroid

I am in STL and attended Alteryx Inspire 2024 last month.  I came to find other users of Alteryx in the area and came across this.  Apparently this post was made before the image uploader was refined and I cannot share.  

I have screenshots but the steps taken for these 4 topics were 

1. Old School Tools - click the Colorado flag in the Help -> About pop-up

2. Retro Game 1 Pong - double click the Alteryx logo in Help -> About pop-up

3. Retro Game 2 Space Invaders - double click the Alteryx logo in Help -> About pop-up

4. Modern Game Data Breaker - Hold Control while double clicking the Alteryx logo in Help -> About pop-up.

I don't expect swag to still exist and sad that STL has no more community members.  I attended a Kansas City and Krakow live meeting recently and would like continue increasing engagement and use of Alteryx.

-Ryan

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @RyanWade! I am happy you made your way here and found the St. Louis User Group! The group was archived due to the former user group leaders' unavailability to keep running the meetings. That doesn't mean it is over. In fact, we are actively looking for users to support reactivating the St. Louis User Group. If this is something you would be interested in and perhaps know someone else to co-lead with you, let me know. You can reply to this post or private message me here in the Community. 

AAAND, although you didn't expect it, you will get your swag. Regardless of how long this was posted, you are the first person to respond. So, congratulations!!! I will connect with you offline to get your information. 

Flávia Brancato