Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

San Francisco Bay Area, CA

Welcome to the San Francisco User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area User Group!

TaylorM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the San Francisco Bay Area User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
5 REPLIES 5
a_riv
5 - Atom

Alex, retail

Suicide Squad, i found the film entertaining but comic purist will not be fans of the film.  Way too many plot lines and not in sequence with graphic novels.

I am new to Alteryx and not familiar enough to answer

MichaelWalsh
5 - Atom

Greetings all,

1. My name is Mike Walsh, I am a forensic data analysis consultant.

2. I have young kids, so the last movie I saw was SING, which I found pretty entertaining (though I am generally a big fan of movies).

3. I think the Tool that best describes me is JOIN, because I like making the valuable connections between datasets.

Glad we have a Bay Area Alteryx group.  Hopefully it will pick up and grow as more and more people start working with this tool.

fdelapena
7 - Meteor

1. Fernando, Government/Transportation

2. Wonder Woman, thought it was a very solid B+ but was expecting a little more by the word of mouth

3. Input Tool because it all begins with getting some data

joeschafer
6 - Meteoroid

What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?

Joe Schafer - Computer Hardware - Storage

What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?

Finally got to see SW:TLJ a couple weeks back. I enjoyed the scene with the red sand try most. I liked the moments of levity in the movie.

What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

I’m partial to the download tool. I like that it is particularly complex, flexible, infinitely useful, but not easy to figure out all at once. It also thrives amidst a diverse supporting cast of tools to really shine.
mbenson
5 - Atom

Mark Benson, Media/Advertising

Fantastic Beasts 2.  Fun

I'd have to go with any of the spatial tools as my background is in GIS

Labels