Welcome to the Gallery. Please feel free to post and comment, and check out our FAQ!
2022-05-26 Updates: Email: If you're not seeing emails be delivered from the Community, please check your spam and mark the Community emails as not junk. Thank you for your patience.

Public Community Gallery

Post, download, and share all of your favorite tools and workflows — from Alteryx supported to user-built.
Welcome to the Gallery!

Feel free to migrate your items from the former Public Gallery or post new ones. Got questions? Check out our FAQ!

Comments
marie_martin331
5 - Atom

I've downloaded this tool and it doesn't show all the files that I have access to when I try to find it within "Google Sheet Input". Specifically, I'm looking for a google sheet that I have access to and it doesn't appear in the dropdown for Google. Could you assist me here?

Thanks!

Marie

Blurryface619
5 - Atom

I'm seeing the files in my private folder but not the files in my shared folder. Is there a way to access them?

pdamani
5 - Atom

I've installed the latest version of Designer. Every time I try to connect in order to configure the tool, Alteryx freezes and crashes. Does anyone else experience this or know what could be causing this?

jbigler
5 - Atom

Hi @pdamani.  After I upgraded to Alteryx Designer 2022.1 the Google Sheets Output tool stopped working for me.  Here is how I described it to Alteryx Support:

When attempting to configure the Google Sheets Output tool, I am presented with the "Connect" button. When I click this, a medium-sized window pops up very briefly (I assume that this is an attempt to load the Google OAuth screen), but then immediately disappears.

I have Case# 00546518 open with Support which they have acknowledged, but have not really done any analysis of yet.