Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Orlando, FL

Welcome to the Orlando User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the Orlando User Group! Come Say Hi!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Orlando User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

2 REPLIES 2
andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi Everyone,

1. My name is Andrew and I work in the Tourism industry, in a Consumer Insights Department.

2. The last movie I went to see was The Huntsman and I would prefer to watch Game of Thrones any day over it.

3. The Join tool represents me the best because I like bringing everything together.

Hello Everyone,

1. My name is Steven, also from a Consumer Insights department within the Tourism Industry.

2. The last movie I went to see was Batman v Superman. The movie was amazing for any fan of the comic series; Affleck solidifed his role as the best on-screen Batman thusfar.

3. The tool that often represents me is the Formula tool, because creativity shouldn't be kept in a box, and the tool allows you to add a personal touch to any workflow you blend.
Labels