Milwaukee, WI

Welcome to the Milwaukee User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the Milwaukee User Group! Come Say Hi!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Milwaukee User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

23 REPLIES 23
myastarling
10 - Fireball

Hi!
I've been to the MAUG meetings already but I'm going to do an intro thing here now that I found MAUG's Alteryx page here :-)

My name's Mya Starling and I'm currently in telecommunications. Before that I was in higher ed for 12 years and pharmaceuticals/biotech for 7 years before that, so I speak many 'languages'

The last movie I went to was Bullet Train (yeah, yeah I don't get out much lol) and it was uh-maze-ing. It was so over-the-top ridiculous that I went back and saw it again a week later.
The tool that represents me the most would be the Python tool because it is a jack of all trades and can accomplish a lot with limited resources (e.g. sentiment analysis, if you don't have Alteryx Intelligence Suite)

Oh - and I love talking about anything and everything Alteryx so I'm always up for presenting use cases, tutorials, or whatever.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

We are happy to have you here, @myastarling! And thank you for introducing yourself! 

So the Milwaukee UG was inactive for a while, and we just reestablished! I saw you have registered for the upcoming meeting on March 16th! 😀

The MAUG leaders will be thrilled that you are interested in presenting at a future meeting. FYI RTA-JD@Chris_Bick, and

Flávia Brancato
SteveO-CSC
5 - Atom

Hi everyone! I am SteveO, and Milwaukee is the nearest city with a user group. I am brand new to Alteryx and already very excited about what I'll be able to do with it, and eager to learn as much as I can. 

• What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?

SteveO, and I work in tax software. 

• What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?

Cocaine Bear - it was both ridiculous and hilarious. Very entertaining. 

• What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

I'm so new to Alteryx that this might change, but I'll go with "Join" for now. 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome, and thank you for introducing yourself, @SteveO-CSC

Stay tuned for the announcements about the upcoming UG meetings. Also, I recommend checking the Learning Paths and the Interactive Lessons under Academy, and the Designer discussions is a perfect place to ask questions, especially during your learning journey. 

Have fun! 

Flávia Brancato