Leeds, UK

Welcome to the Leeds Alteryx User Group! Please join us in sharing experiences, best practices, and knowledge.

Leeds Alteryx User Group Leaders

Rich Birch, AsdaThomas Waddington, AsdaRafal Olbert, Asda

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

2020 Q1 User Group Meeting

7 - Meteor

Leeds AUG 2020.png

Happy new year everyone!

The date is set for the first Leeds User Group meet-up of the new decade and we have a great line up planned!

When:  Thursday 30th January, 5 - 7 pm
Where:  Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds.  LS11 5AD
Free parking will be available on site in front of the building for anyone driving.

Agenda
  • Welcome & Introductions
  • Mark Frisch (@MarqueeCrew) - Founder and CEO at Marquee Crew, Alteryx ACE and no. 1 contributor in the Alteryx Community.  Mark will be attending in person all the way from the US!!
  • Andrew Bryan (@ajbryan)- Transaction Services Analytics team at Deloitte Financial Advisory
  • Dave Thorpe - Alteryx news and updates
  • Q & A / refreshments

Click here to register for the event.  We look forward to seeing you!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

I start a new job with Asda on Monday, so I'm hoping I'll have no issues coming after work!

7 - Meteor

That's awesome news!  Great to have you on board.  Be sure to get in touch when you are all set up!

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

I will, thanks!  

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

So we have a slight change to the agenda for this week's Leeds User group following some exiting news we received over the weekend...

We're absolutely thrilled to announce that Mark Frisch (@MarqueeCrew) is flying over to join us IN PERSON on Thursday!!!

This is a fantastic opportunity to meet him and hear all about his Alteryx journey, so get your tickets booked if you haven't already.

@DavidThorpe from Alteryx will also be joining us for the session!