Our Consumer Insights team is looking for new team members. If you are interested or know anyone who is looking for a growth opportunity please reach out to director Bastian Moldehnke (email@example.com).
General outline and purpose
Good evening folks,
I was approached by a recruiter today and I just started a new position so I have to pass. But some of you may be looking so I grabbed the info to post on here for any local that may be interested.
They are looking for an Alteryx Engineer below is the job description and contact info. Just let them know I sent you so he can see that I wasn't lying about posting it on here.
The Data Engineer will support the design and development of data workflows, ETL-like processes, SQL queries, and Visualizations of various clinical and non-clinical databases in the client Ecosystem. They must demonstrate advanced analytical skills, technical and business knowledge and have a strong understanding of how to leverage industry standard tools and methods to solve problems. The Data Engineer will work closely with Software Engineers by providing data mapping and wrangling expertise and Data Scientists by helping to determine and provide data sets needed for analysis. They often wrestle with problems associated with database integration and messy, unstructured data sets. Their ultimate aim is to provide clean, usable data to whomever may require it.
Qualifications Must have:
• Deep understanding of ETL and Data workflow tools such as: Alteryx, Microsoft BI, Tableau Prep, Redpoint. Experience with SQL, and other scripting languages.
• Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative within a fast-paced, constantly evolving data management environment
• Result focused mentality with ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Data Informatics, Computer Science, Business or related field. OJT Experience considered.
• Ability to travel to Customer sites (up to 10%)
Optimum Healthcare IT
If anyone is looking for an exciting opportunity to kick-start Alteryx community and be part of Finance Solutions Group in Jacksonville @ Deutsche Bank please apply at the link below.
Knowledge of Tableau is a plus. SQL is a double plus.
Aptitude and hunger to learn is a must.