cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
With our short, effective, relevant, and interactive lessons that include videos, activities, and quizzes, you'll be up and running in no time!
Interactive Lessons
With our short, effective, relevant, and interactive lessons that include videos, activities, and quizzes, you'll be up and running in no time!
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Removing Rows from Your Data

Sr. Learning Strategy Manager

Lesson Objective: Learn to quickly sift the data out that you don't want, or split it into its own isolated stream.

Estimated Time: ~7 Minutes

Description:  

• Learn the benefits of removing unneeded rows
  • Discover the filter tool and its behavior
  • Understand the difference between basic and custom filters
  • Build your first basic filter 
  • Learn how to combine expressions as a custom filter.
  • Test your knowledge with a quiz!

Recommended Follow-Up Training:  Understanding Data Types

Comments
Atom

There is no sound on the 1st 2 slides

Alteryx Partner

Not letting me attempt the 3rd question, video hangs and then prompts to resume where left off, chose yes, hangs again and prompts to resume again - never ending loop.

Atom

Question 3 is not showing the correct answer.

Variable,operator and operand

@rajvivan

For question 3, the boxes of operator, operand, and variable need to be dragged into the green outlines in the correct order. Is it still marking your answer incorrect?

Alteryx
Alteryx

I got to 86% complete on this module and then it crashed.  Each time I tried to restart from where I left off it crashes again....and again...

Alteryx
Alteryx

This one keeps getting hung up right after the question about both conditions.  The answer is "And" however the lesson gets hung up right after submitting the answer.  

Atom

The screen hangs... and no sound/visual on 1st slide. I can't seem to proceed to next slide - hanging.. I'll move on to another module in the meantime.

Meteoroid

Where Can I find Sample Data  Files to practice along with you.

Atom

Hung up after 2nd question.

Meteor

Thanks for this video !

Atom

I cleared this tutorial video so many times but still status is not getting updated in the learning portal. Every time it is looping out.

Atom

Still broken after question 2 on the quiz

Meteor

unable to get to 100% due to a site glitch with this lesson...

Atom

Hung up after 2nd question.

Not working after 2nd question

@kdziekonska@ian90 -  we will check it out!

This lesson is still broken after lesson 2.

I was able to get past question 2 by restarting lesson in Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge.

Atom

I got to 86% complete on this module and then it crashed.  Each time I tried to restart from where I left off it crashes again....and again

Atom

It works with chrome but not with edge. So use chrome to complete it with no issues.