Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.
SOLVED

Did training passes rise in cost?

SkyStanley
5 - Atom

Hi - I am getting very excited to attend my first Alteryx Inspire. I drafted a proposal for my leadership to pay extra for the training pass, and after giving that proposal today I navigated back to the registration portal and the training passes appeared to cost more than they did two weeks ago. Was I just mistaken, perhaps looking at the wrong number? Have they not changed in price? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
DanielG
12 - Quasar

@SkyStanley -- there was early bird pricing that ended somewhat recently.  Not sure the exact date but perhaps that is the issue???

SkyStanley
5 - Atom

Thanks Daniel - you know that's what I originally thought might have happened but early bird was through 2/24 and I could have sworn I saw a lower price listed earlier this month. I may have just been mistaken.

LauraHVogel
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hiya! The only cost change for training passes has been from Early Bird to Standard Pricing as of 2/24. Hope that helps clarify!