Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Call for Papers submissions. Any update?

BonusCup
10 - Fireball

Hi,

When should notifications be sent out if your paper you submitted was accepted or not?  Early bird pricing ends today, 24-Feb.  Was hoping to know before prices go up.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
LauraHVogel
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello!

There are still a few sessions that are being finalized and we recognize that the Early Bird deadline is putting a wrinkle in that. Know that if your session is NOT accepted, we will honor the Early Bird rate for you up until 3/3. This will go out in any decline emails that are sent out next week.

Thank you!
LV

BonusCup
10 - Fireball

@LauraHVogel do you know if this got pushed back again?  Sorry to keep bothering, management needs to make some decisions.  -thanks

LauraHVogel
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi there -

All those that submitted proposals have now recieved notificatin of their session status, so it is possible yours went into spam? I am happy to check for you personally if you advise me the name of your session? Also happy to provide an early bird extension code if you were waiting to register until you heard from us, please let me know! Thank you for your patience!

LV