Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Boston and CT User Group in Vegas! Hybrid Meeting

DanielG
12 - Quasar

HI all,

Myself and @T-McGough are reviving the Connecticut Alteryx User Group, and the Boston User Group has been kind enough to work with us on a combined hybrid User Group Meeting that will happen at the Alteryx Inspire 2023 in Vegas.  First off, thanks to @JoyG , @JoshuaM and @FIGBOS for helping us learn how to do this!!!

Here is a link to the User Group Meeting, which will be from 1:30-2:30 PT on the Thursday of Inspire, if you are interested in attending.  We will have Alteryx ACE @chriswilliams41 as a guest speaker for this meeting!!!

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Boston-MA-New-England/Alteryx-Inspire-BOS-CT-User-Group-Meeting/ec-...

Our CT page is still being ironed out, but will be up and running shortly.  

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Can't wait! Super excited for this meeting, @DanielG

Flávia Brancato
DanielG
12 - Quasar

@FláviaB I can't wait. I forget when you said you are getting here, but if you are here already send me an email so we can meet in person.  I already had the pleasure of bumping into @chriswilliams41 at the shoe shine this morning and then to listen to him present the Intro to Alteryx Server Admin session first thing this morning.  It was a great session.  This Inspire is off to a great start. 👍

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@DanielG, you are making my FOMO get worse! 🤣 See you all tomorrow! 

Flávia Brancato
DanielG
12 - Quasar

Sorry!!!  haha.  See you tomorrow.