Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

Chat with an Alteryx ACE | Yugandhar (Yug) Muley, J.P. Morgan Vice President

Y.M.ChatACE6.23.png
Published on ‎05-30-2023 11:05 AM by Alteryx | Updated on ‎06-09-2023 08:37 AM

Chat with an Alteryx ACE – Yugandhar (Yug) Muley

J.P. Morgan Vice President | Alteryx ACE

MadisonD_0-1685469316324.jpeg

Join Alteryx SparkED as we get to know Alteryx ACE and J.P. Morgan Vice President, Yug Muley! This virtual opportunity encourages students and learners to learn from the featured industry expert regarding his professional journey and current position within the analytics field. We’ll cover everything from what it takes to be an Alteryx ACE, how Yug has leveraged Alteryx and data analytics skills in the workforce, early in career advice, and common misconceptions in his industry.

Thursday, June 22, 2023 11 am - 12 pm SGT (Singapore Time)

[Wednesday, June 21, 2023 9 pm - 10 pm MST (North America- Mountain Time)]

Register Here

Learn More about Yug Muley

As a data-driven leader with a passion for unlocking hidden patterns and insights, I have dedicated my career to helping organizations harness the true potential of analytics. From an early age, I was captivated by the blend of creativity, critical thinking, and technical prowess that data analytics offered. This fascination led me to become an Alteryx ACE and a two-time Alteryx Excellence Award winner. I have conceptualized, launched, and led data culture initiatives that have upskilled thousands of individuals across various organizations. These initiatives have gone on to become Firmwide and have made a significant global impact.

Driven by a strong desire to give back to the community, I initiated Alteryx For Good in India, helping charities tackle data-related challenges and create meaningful change through data-driven solutions.

My professional aspirations are rooted in a commitment to inspire people, lead data-driven organizations, and build strong communities that foster growth, connection, and shared success. With Alteryx as my core passion and a newfound interest in AI and ML, I constantly strive to explore innovative solutions that transform industries and improve lives.

At the heart of my work is a profound belief in the power of integrity, people, and transformative innovation. Guided by the conviction that ethical, transparent business practices cultivate trust and collaboration, I am dedicated to creating a better world through data-driven solutions that empower individuals and organizations alike. I relentlessly pursue the fusion of cutting-edge technologies and innovative ideas to drive impactful change, while nurturing a people-centric approach that fosters growth, connection, and shared success. My ultimate purpose is to deliver lasting value for clients and stakeholders, driven by an unwavering commitment to excellence, a passion for making a difference, and a genuine care for the people I serve.

Featured Guests
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Jun 21, 2023 08:00 PM PDT
End:
Wed, Jun 21, 2023 09:00 PM PDT
Microsoft Teams - Registration Link Included in Event Description
0 Comments