General Events

North West, UK User Group Meeting - In person

Group Meeting Banner_EN (1).png
Published on ‎03-15-2023 03:54 AM by | Updated on ‎03-20-2023 04:39 AM

Hi, 

we are very proud to invite you to the first North West, UK User Group Meeting in person

This is such a great opportunity for Alteryx Community users to connect, share best practices and improve skill sets! 

Agenda:

• Introduction to the User Group
  • Use Case - Perfecting Cash Flow Visibility - Joe Paget
  • Introduction to Predictive Analytics in Alteryx - Ivan Duniak
  • Tech Highlight - Documentation: the lazy way - Isobel Lowry
  • Pizza, Drinks and making Connections
  • Alteryx Quiz

Where? 

PwC Office Manchester

No 1, Crown Square, 1 Hardman Square, Manchester M3 3EB

When? 

19th April 2023 18:00 - 19:30

Register now! 

See you there, 

Your North West, UK User Group Leaders

Featured Guests
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Apr 19, 2023 10:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Apr 19, 2023 11:30 AM PDT
No.1 Spinningfields, 1 Hardman Street, Manchester M3 3EB, Royaume-Uni
Labels (3)
7 Comments
Kennybarker
4 - Baryon

I would've been really keen to attend this but i'm away - hopefully see you at the next one!

Hi Kenny, we'll be hosting every quarter, with the next one being virtual, so keep an eye out for the next post :)

The next session is booked in, Wednesday 26th July, I hope you can make it :)

Hello! How do we book onto this event? Thanks

Hey Natalie, the next session can be booked on here - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/General-Events/North-West-UK-User-Group-Meeting-In-person/ec-p/1151... hope to see you there

Carlithian
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

So our first session has come and gone, was great seeing everyone and I'm so excited to build our community.Our next session will be in July and by popular vote it looks like we will try and make the events hybrid. So while we have July 26th penciled in this may change subject to getting a venue organised. 

So in the meantime feel free to read and re-read and maybe even read again the slides from the first event, and have a go at my little quiz at the end :) hopefully you smash it like @Ellie_P did. 

PuffinPanic
9 - Comet
9 - Comet

I might have mentioned that I'm going to Inspire in Vegas in a few weeks. Anyone else going?

If you're also a crafter, have a look at this blog to find out why I'll be there.

Knitting & Alteryx Workflows - Alteryx Community