General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome & Introduce Yourself

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the General forum - we're so glad you’re here! 

Whether you've been part of the Maveryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to provide a space where analytical-minded people can connect, engage, and learn in order to drive meaningful outcomes. As part of that, we encourage you to get to know your peers by introducing yourself on this thread!  

Introduce Yourself

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the Community. Let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies...anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Please Follow the Rules of Engagement 

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines, solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions thread is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

If you'd like to get to know the Community Team, take a peek at their intros here

162 REPLIES 162
KDinh
5 - Atom

Hi everyone! My name is Khang and I am a senior at CSUF. I am currently taking ACCT 404 - Emerging Technology in which Alteryx is one of the many applications that are taught in order for business students to get ahead of the curve, and familiarize ourselves to these wondering technologies. I am excited to learn about Alteryx and many of its useful functions because I know it will be very helpful for me in my career after I graduate. I hope to pass the Alteryx certification exam and be an experienced Alteryx user in this course. Nice to meet everyone!

chroissant
5 - Atom

Hey everyone! Like many of the other responses before me, I'm a student taking a course in Emerging Technologies in Accounting hoping to learn programs such as Alteryx that I can hopefully use in my professional life. Ideally, I plan on passing the Alteryx Core Certification exam and I hope to help others to do so too. Looking forward to learning with you all.

delavegamark1014
5 - Atom

Hello,
My name is Mark and Im a student at Cal State Fullerton. I have started learning Alteryx, and found the software to be extremely powerful. There are many aspects of the software that I will continually explore and use in the future.

mkinoshita
5 - Atom

Hello,

My name is Matthew and I am a student studying accounting. I'm looking forward to learning more uses for this tool and getting certified!

omaeg
5 - Atom

Hello everyone! I am an Accounting student at California State University, Fullerton and am being introduced to Alteryx for the first time in an Emerging Technologies in Accounting class. I have heard from various sources how beneficial Alteryx can be when it comes to analyzing data, so I am looking forward to learning more about it in hopes of being able to apply it to my future career.

Hello everyone, 

This is Safwan Mansuri, a student from California State University, Fullerton. Learning Alteryx is fun. I have been learning it for a week. It makes work easy and efficient. In What business sectors is Alteryx gaining more popularity?

stmach
5 - Atom

Hello. I am a student from CSUF learning about Alteryx through an accounting technology class. So far, I am enjoying learning about Alteryx.

ericrodriguez98
5 - Atom

Hi there! My name is Eric Rodriguez, and I currently attend CSUF. I can't wait to discover more about Alteryx! I will be learning about this program for the first time. How can Alteryx support me as I pursue my career objectives in mind?

matthew_aguinaga
5 - Atom

Hello everyone, my name is Matthew and I am an accounting student at CSUF. I've used Alteryx a bit before in prior internships but am eager to go more in depth and gain a better understanding. Has having knowledge of Alteryx benefited your work quality? If so, in what areas have you noticed the greatest benefits? 

sarahmondejar
5 - Atom

Hello everyone! I'm Sarah Mondejar, currently a student at CSUF. As a newcomer, I'm intrigued by Alteryx's capabilities. What have you found challenging or beneficial while learning? Additionally, if you have any tips or resources that have helped you in your Alteryx journey, I'd love to hear them! Let's share our experiences and insights together!

Labels