Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome & Introduce Yourself

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the General forum - we're so glad you’re here! 

Whether you've been part of the Maveryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to provide a space where analytical-minded people can connect, engage, and learn in order to drive meaningful outcomes. As part of that, we encourage you to get to know your peers by introducing yourself on this thread!  

Introduce Yourself

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the Community. Let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies...anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Please Follow the Rules of Engagement 

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines, solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions thread is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

If you'd like to get to know the Community Team, take a peek at their intros here

281 REPLIES 281
MeytalDukeman
5 - Atom

Hello, My name is Meytal; I'm in my last semester at the university. My major is accounting, and I'm taking these classes to gain more knowledge on how to apply technology to accounting. I have a dog, and his name is Shimi, and I am originally from Europe.  

Hi everyone, I'm stephanie. So far, I'm enjoying Alteryx, although the whole concept of it is just crazy. I never knew this existed two weeks ago, and it's crazy to see such a big community using it. Hopefully, by the end of this semester, I understand it a bit more and can use it in the field. 

AndrewLe1000
5 - Atom

Hi everyone! I am Andrew Le a 5th year accounting student. I think that this program is much better than programs like UI Path or IDEA in the public accounting space and I am already thinking about how to utilize it in my work!

nirvan
5 - Atom

Hello everybody, I am Nirvan from Cal State Fullerton. During my internship at PwC, they told me the employees who knew Alteryx were always bought lunch due to their skills in saving the team time managing large amounts of data. I am very interested in data analytics but do not have much experience outside of excel and some Stata. Alteryx is an amazing software and I look forward to learning many new things and broadening my skill sets as an accountant!

JoseG
5 - Atom

Hi there, my name is Jose Gonzalez. I am a student at CSUF and we are learning about Alteryx. So far, I have enjoyed learning how to use Alteryx. I wanted to know how Alteryx helps you in your job and the advantages that come with being proficient at it. 

Thank you,

Jose

VyT
5 - Atom

Hello!

My name is Vy and currently student, majoring Business Administration with concentration in Accounting. I'm looking forward to learning Alteryx to get a certificate and hoping to use it to increase my technical skills in my future career.

lksitu
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, I am currently in my last semester at CSUF and I am an accounting major. As an accounting major I believe that it is very important to learn different software's that could potentially make an accountant's work easier. Alteryx is one of them and after learning some basic lessons on alteryx, I am very excited to learn more and become more proficient with the software. 

Ndobegang
5 - Atom

Hello all,

My name is Fidel and I am an aspiring accountant looking forward to learning more about the systems we use in the workplace.

Nice to meet you all!

chivu
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

My name is Chi and I am currently a California State University, Fullerton student. Alteryx is a new territory, but I am very excited to learn more about it and be able to put it into accounting. Hopefully, I will be able to excel in this technology and increase my knowledge!

NayeliReyes1
5 - Atom

HI, My name is Nayeli Reyes. I am majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting.  I am really excited to learn how to use Alteryx because I know it will open lots of doors to me in the future. 

Labels