Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome & Introduce Yourself

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the General forum - we're so glad you’re here! 

Whether you've been part of the Maveryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to provide a space where analytical-minded people can connect, engage, and learn in order to drive meaningful outcomes. As part of that, we encourage you to get to know your peers by introducing yourself on this thread!  

Introduce Yourself

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the Community. Let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies...anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Please Follow the Rules of Engagement 

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines, solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions thread is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

If you'd like to get to know the Community Team, take a peek at their intros here

281 REPLIES 281

Hi everyone!

I am Jonathan Hernandez, an accounting student at California State University, Fullerton. I want to learn Alteryx to be more competitive and viable. In addition, I would like to learn how to use more software. I have not touched Alteryx much; however, when I have, it was very intuitive and allowed me to understand the software. What was the most complicated project you have worked on with Altryx? If the project is confidential, can you briefly describe the process or project?

kimmm8a
5 - Atom

Hello!

My name is Kimberly Ochoa and I am currently a senior at CSUF! My major is Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting. I'm excited to navigate Alteryx and get some hands on experience on this new technology!

kyss19
5 - Atom

Hello!

My name is Kenneth Suh and currently student, majoring Business Administration with concentration in Accounting. Looking forward to learning Alteryx and use it in my future career, whether that is from the workplace or for school purpose.

hannahm529
5 - Atom

Hello everyone, I’m Hannah from California!

I started learning Alteryx two weeks ago and I’m excited about how this software can enhance my efficiency at work. I will be starting as a tax accountant at a public accounting firm in January 2025, and I’m eager to leverage my Alteryx skills to improve my workflows. I’m looking forward to learning and growing with the Alteryx community!

tpham1390
5 - Atom

Hi all, 

This is Jay, and currently I am a student. Looking forward to learn and gain more experiences as well as being a part of the community. Nice to meet you all virtually. 

bzarnesky123
5 - Atom

Hello everyone! My name is Brandon and I am an accounting student from California! I look forward to learning Alteryx and to expand my skills for my future whether that is for work or school purposes. 

ivanariasss
5 - Atom

Hello peers, my name is Ivan Arias and I am currently a senior at Cal State University Fullerton hoping to finish my last semester. I look forward to learning Alteryx well enough to get certified to further expand my resume and have a better chance at landing a good job opportunity. 

Lanai_nevarez
5 - Atom

Hello everyone, 

My name is Lanai, I am taking a course at CSUF to learn all about the different software's we can use including Alteryx. I am excited to keep learning about the ins and outs of this software. Why is Alteryx a good software to use than most?

ndoan6
5 - Atom

Hello everyone!

My name is Nicholas and I am currently a student at CSUF. I am learning Alteryx for the first time and I am hoping to increase my technical skills. So far it has been pretty straightforward and I am looking forward to learning even more about Alteryx.

Hello everyone, I'm Jennifer and am currently learning insights about Alteryx. I've been enjoying the process so far and would love to hear about some tools within Alteryx you find most interesting or helpful!

Labels