General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

I did not received my Credly badge for Alteryx Certification Designer Core

paduretu_claudiu
5 - Atom

Dear Alteryx Certification team,

I have taken and passed the Alteryx Designer Core exam on Friday but for now I did not received the Credly badge or an e-mail from them.I have contacted the Credly team and they told me that they did not received anything from Alteryx, related to my test.

If I check my community profile I can see the certification there, but as a badge I did not received it.(mailed to you about this issue yesterday).

Can you please help me with this topic? I would really appreciate it! 

@AlteryxCertification

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hmm, from your profile - you don't have the badge. It could mean a few things - 

1. You used a different account / put in the wrong url/username/user ID
  2. Can you go to this link: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Certification-Exams/bd-p/product-certification and screenshot the bottom Designer Desktop certification? If it's available - it either means you didn't pass or you didn't take it yet (back to #1). If it says "Re-certification available on ..." it means you passed and took it in the correct account.
  3. If it's latter of #2, then you need to wait for Alteryx Certification to get back to you on this.

Hope this helps.

cc @AlteryxCertification 

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/

Hi @paduretu_claudiu! Our team will be reaching out to you directly.

Thanks @caltang 

SnappyGops
5 - Atom

@AlteryxCertification I had  taken my Alteryx designer core certification on May 7th and its visible on my profile that I have passed the test but I have not received the badge as well as the certificate. Kindly look into it. Thank you

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels