Denver, CO

Welcome to the Denver User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx SparkED / CU Boulder Event – Volunteering Opportunity 10/30

MadisonD
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi Denver User Group! Alteryx SparkED, in partnership with CU Boulder, is planning to host a data analytics career exploration event at the university on Monday, October 30th 2023 (4 – 6 pm). 

We are all set on Volunteers - thank you all for your interest in participating! - 8/8/23

We are looking for volunteers for a few different opportunities:

• 1 volunteer to lead a 15-minute basic Designer workshop overview
  • 1 volunteer to discuss the Alteryx Denver User group (5-10 mins)
  • 2-3 volunteers to speak about their company/ industry and career opportunities and/or use case scenarios within the field that leverage Alteryx and data analytics (10-15 mins each)

This event is open to the entire user group that would like to attend! We held a similar event last year, and plan to expand to a larger student audience with more in-depth sessions. We are inviting students not just in the data analytics space at CU Boulder but are also working with the university to promote to various business tracts/ clubs, engineering, and law.

Please email me directly at madison.darling@alteryx.com if you are interested in participating! Thank you for your consideration. 😊

MadisonD_0-1687298940514.png

MadisonD_1-1687298946288.png

2 REPLIES 2
phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @MadisonD, I'm happy to volunteer for any of the spots. I will send you a separate email with my contact info.

Pat

meredithm
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @MadisonD, 

I'd be interested in participating, will send you an email. Thanks for the invite!