Welcome to the Gallery. Please feel free to post and comment, and check out our FAQ!

Community Gallery

Post, download, and share all of your favorite tools and workflows — from Alteryx supported to user-built.
Introducing Alteryx Marketplace

Easily access verified, supported, and secure Add-Ons.

LEARN MORE
Comments
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@MeganDibble ,

I'm a comment tool 🤠.

Cheers,

Mark

DataNath
17 - Castor

Oooh, an Input Data tool!

Charity_K_Wilson
10 - Fireball

I'm a comment tool, tool.  Which is funny because I love the comment tools.  I try to document my workflows like crazy.

AsmiDesai
9 - Comet

I am Input Data Tool 😀

severhart
8 - Asteroid

Aw - it wont let me run it because my version of designer isn't compatible - help a girl out?

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@severhart which version are you on?

severhart
8 - Asteroid

@MeganDibble 2022.1 but i've also never run an app before, so its probably user error :)

severhart
8 - Asteroid

@MeganDibble  100% user error

Congratulations! You are a Record ID Tool.
You've been called "Type A" by friends and family before. You really appreciate when others are
organized and have a clear plan. When there isn't a plan, you are good at bringing order to the
chaos. It's important to you that things are done the right way (ideally the first time).

Carolyn
8 - Asteroid

I'm a Summarize Tool! Most accurate personality test I've done. 

You are an introvert who values direct communication. You like when people are honest with you
and you appreciate efficiency in all areas of your life. After all, if a 30 minute meeting could just be
an email, then why not cancel the meeting? Your time is valuable and you enjoy some quality alone
time after work.

Dom_Micic
Alteryx
Alteryx

How cool is this! 

I'm a Comment Tool 😄

helenlea
5 - Atom

Record ID tool 😂 Very accurate. Great quiz!

Misulici
5 - Atom

Comment Tool FTW! Whoop! So much fun! 

Anugroho
5 - Atom

Im Record ID Tool ... LoL , inspiring @MeganDribble , thanks