Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Community Gallery

Create, download, and share user-built tools and workflows.
Looking for Alteryx built Add-Ons?

Easily shop verified, supported, and secure Partner and Alteryx built Add-Ons on Marketplace.

LEARN MORE
Comments
VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @QuantumViridis , is it possible that you have multiple versions of sharepoint connector installed and for some reason this is not the latest 2.1.0? You can find out by investigating the xml of the workflow. 

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @mmonzon , we tried to replicate the issue, but are not successful - when we create a View filtering records and then select the View in the Sharepoint connector, we do get the results set limited only to the filtered ones. Could you please raise this with Customer support at support@alteryx.com ? 

ben_hopkins
8 - Asteroid

I couldn't get the registry key solution to work when Alteryx suggested that approach. I upload any SharePoint applications directly from Alteryx Designer on the Server machine after the SharePoint tool has been authenticated from there. 

ben_hopkins
8 - Asteroid

@AlteryxProducts @VojtechT Is there any way the SharePoint Output tool can output to an Excel file with multiple sheets? 

Franz
9 - Comet

Are other tables, with no special characters read OK? Try updating the special character column with a regular character to see if it is picked up. Otherwise another code page might also help. If not this may be a bug, I would report it to Alteryx Support. Cheers.

levell_x_dunn
10 - Fireball

Can we put DCM back as optional? 

DCM is not as stable and forcing us to use it has caused our Organization to be unable to use it past 2.1.0

Tim_BrandMuscle
5 - Atom

The latest version, 2.4.2 wipes out the ability to create a DCM connection. When you try to create one with this version of the tool, the dropdown list for type of connection is blank on an input tool.

Kspittle
5 - Atom

This article is excellent but out of date as there is new version February 2024:
These are the links I found useful

https://downloads.alteryx.com/Tools/SharePoint_v2.5.0.yxi

Microsoft SharePoint (alteryx.com)  revision history, bug fixes
Sharepoint Tools | Alteryx Marketplace - home page for tools
Install Custom Tools (alteryx.com) - Installing custom tools