Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Community Gallery

Create, download, and share user-built tools and workflows.
Looking for Alteryx built Add-Ons?

Easily shop verified, supported, and secure Partner and Alteryx built Add-Ons on Marketplace.

LEARN MORE
Comments
Mchappell67
9 - Comet

Hi - 

It is odd that you are getting the "missing incoming" connection on this tool.  Have you installed the latest version of the connectors (released in mid-May)?  Did you restart Alteryx after installing them?

Mark

Mchappell67
9 - Comet

Hi - 

FYI - I had a call with Alteryx support on 12/4/23 and it appears that enough people are having issues with v1.1.0/v1.1.1 that they have escalated the issue to higher priority/development for review/fix.  Hopefully, fixed soon, as we have been having an issue with v1.1.x since release and it is extremely painful to have to manually update the v1.0.x tools manually.

Mark

Mchappell67
9 - Comet

Hi - 

Alteryx support/development has fixed the Anaplan connectors v1.1.1.  This version is compatible with DCM.  We have installed and tested this and it appears to be working OK.  It does not appear to have been uploaded/made available in the Marketplace, so you may have to contact support to get a copy.  If you have any issues obtaining it, send a message and I'll share my case number/support contact with you.

Mark