Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Server Error: FileUnbuffered:...There is not enough space on the disk. (112)

thrnma
7 - Meteor

Hello,

I have tried running a number of workflows on Server at once and, for all of them bar the first one (which is still running) I get the following error:

FileUnbuffered: Error in GetOverlappedResult: There is not enough space on the disk. (112)

It seems to be happening on a Join tool. The workflow goes:

Input -> Union -> Join

Is there a reason why this occurs? Does Server have restrictions on how much can be run at once. The workflows run anywhere from about 100GB-200GB of data. I used the same data in a flow this morning that had the exact same steps and it ran through fine, so a bit confused why it is coming up with an error now.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Not sure if you saw this: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/FileUnbuffered-Error-in-GetOverlappedR...

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
thrnma
7 - Meteor

Hi!

Thank you for the link. I had seen that, but assumed it did not apply to my use case as it was concerned with Designer not running the files, not Server as it is with my use case. Would this issue be the same (e.g. a RAM issue on Server)?

Thanks!