Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

FileUnbuffered: Error in GetOverlappedResult: There is not enough space on the disk

rpaugh
11 - Bolide

I'm getting the error "Error: Input Data (60): FileUnbuffered: Error in GetOverlappedResult: There is not enough space on the disk. (112)" when trying to read a series of csv files through an input tool - e.g. ...\my drive\filename_*.csv".  All other forum postings regarding this error reference working with large files, however I'm dealing with 14 file totaling only 2.57MB on a drive with over 1GB of free space.  Since I'm dealing with such small files on a drive with plenty of space, what could be causing this error?

4 REPLIES 4
JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Do you have much RAM available on the machine?

If you run it with just one of the files does it work?

rpaugh
11 - Bolide

I have about 3GB free.  Ok, here's the strange thing, after several attempts at running it, I just ran it again and it worked.  *sigh*

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

***sigh*** indeed. Perhaps another application was holding onto some resources that Alteryx needed to get it to work and now they have been freed?

rpaugh
11 - Bolide

Perhaps.  I haven't run into issues since so I think it's fine now.  

Labels