Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
ALTER.NEXT:

Join us on Dec 2 for a half-day virtual analytics + data science event!
US & CA customers only

SAVE YOUR SPOT
It's the most wonderful time of the year - Santalytics 2020 is here! This year, Santa's workshop needs the help of the Alteryx Community to help get back on track, so head over to the Group Hub for all the info to get started!

Workflow Configuration - Runtime Tab Not Available

Highlighted
5 - Atom
I'm having a problem with the Runtime tab in the Workflow Configuration window - it is visible when I first open Alteryx but as soon as I open a module it disappears. I've tried this with modules created using the current version of Alteryx [10.6.8.17850] as well as previous versions, it always happens. Does anybody know what might be causing this, or if perhaps missed a setting somewhere that would correct it?
Highlighted
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The Runtime tab isn't available for .yxmc Alteryx files (these are macros). Could that be the issue?

Highlighted
5 - Atom
Hi Rod, thanks for the suggestion. I've tried it on yxmd, yxmc, and yxwz files - Runtime actually does appear at least some of the time when I open yxwz files but it's always failing on yxmd. Also, if I open a yxwz and Runtime appears then open a yxmd, the tab disappears from both.
Highlighted
5 - Atom
In case anyone else has this problem, I did reach out to support@alteryx.com and they were able to help me - I went to Options -> User Setting -> Restore Defaults and the problem went away.
Labels