Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Sharepoint Output Error Message:Name Not Found

Shevans
6 - Meteoroid

I'm trying to figure out why I am getting the error message "Name Not Found" when I am trying to delete and append with the SharePoint output tool?  All of my credentials are accurate.  It returns all of the lists from the site accurately when I enter the URL and username however it wont let me push data. If I use the same credentials with SharePoint input everything works fine.

4 REPLIES 4
danrh
13 - Pulsar

I haven't tested anything out, but do all of your field names match exactly?  Is one of your fields "Name" by chance?

Shevans
6 - Meteoroid

Duh! wow thank you so much. IDK why I didn't even notice! For some reason the list had uploaded with a 1 at the end of my column so "NAME1" which is strange because it wasn't a duplicate column. Either way, its fixed. Thank you! 

danrh
13 - Pulsar

Hey, better an easy fix than a hard one :)  Glad to add a second set of eyes!

atraver
5 - Atom

I just came across this post looking for a solution for why I kept getting an error "SharePoint List Output: List was not found." .... I now realize I had a column called "List" in my data that didn't exist in SharePoint. 🙄 

Labels