community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Salesforce Wave output tool - INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token

Highlighted

I am fairly new to Alteryx. I am using Salesforce wave output tool to create dataset in Einstein Analytics but Login method gives me the error, "INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token, or user locked out."
I checked the credentials that do the login and are correct, and the Password I added the "Security Token" but I still throwing that error.

Did anyone use the wave output tool to push the data to Salesforce? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Community Operations Manager
Community Operations Manager

@AshokCheejati ,

I am not familiar with this tool. Did you download this tool from the Public Gallery or from receive this from a Partner? I would check with whomever you received this macro from about the credentials needed as well as check with your SalesForce Admin to have them check you credentials.

DanM

@DanM

Thanks for your response. I downloaded the tool from Alteryx + Salesforce starter kit "https://www.alteryx.com/starter-kit/salesforce", This is not available in public gallery. The credentials I entered are correct as I was able to login using Alteryx to regular "Salesforce Input tool" and "Salesforce output tool" with this credentials and was able to unload and load data from/to Salesforce object. Using the same credentials for Salesforce Wave output tool is giving me this error.

Thanks,

Ashok

Labels