community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Community v19.9

The latest release includes several enhancements designed to improve your Community experience!

Learn More

Salesforce SQL Server Bulk Load erroring out after 10,000 rows

Meteoroid

I tried the SQL Server Bulk load both using in-db and without and I get the following message:

Info: Data Stream In (50): ODBC Driver version: 03.80
Error: Data Stream In (50): bcp_sendrow failed: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Communication link failure[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Text column data incomplete[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Communication link failure
Info: Data Stream In (50): The Temporary Table "##AYX4e2991d803d413de0fd8c36abd8946ed" has been created.

This works for many other Salesforce objects in the same workflow, but not for the task object.  

Does anyone know if I can fix this or just ignore whatever row is casing the issue?

Is there a way I can see what is really causing the issue?

Thanks

Highlighted

Hello,

Can you please upload a copy of your workflow and some sample data so we can see what you have set up?

There isnt quite enough information for the Community to begin troubleshooting for you.

Thanks

TrevorS

Community Moderator
Meteoroid

This issue occurred multiple times the same day, but now the process has been working for the past two days.

Is there more logging or other places I can do to determine what is was causing the error or if the error reoccurs?

Thanks 

Hello Bob,

The Community would still need to see your workflow and some sample data in order to help you out further. There is not enough information currently for any successful troubleshooting.

Thanks
Trevor

Community Moderator
Labels