community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

R modules suddenly unable to load AlteryxPredictive package

Meteoroid

Hi All

Suddenly our R workflows have stopped working and are producing the following error (for three team members). Any ideas on what the cause is or how to resolve it would be much appreciated 

R (21)    Error: package or namespace load failed for 'AlteryxPredictive' in loadNamespace(i, c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[i]]):

R (21)    there is no package called 'rlang'

Atom

DId anyone solve this? having the same problem

Meteoroid

Hi, sorry for the slow reply, I've been on holiday. Yes we did solve the problem. It was due to conflicts between Alteryx R libraries and other R library installs. It was caused because I was loading R libraries (install.packages) within the R module that were already installed in the Alteryx R library and should have just been called with the library() function. I had to delete and reinstall the Alteryx Predictive Tools.

Hope this helps

Atom

Hi,

We are having the same problem and just uninstall and reinstall doesn't fix it. Any other suggestions?

It is a vital part of Alteryx we can't use becuse of this so I hope someone can help us!

Highlighted
Meteoroid

Hi - make sure you are not installing any packages in your R module that conflict with existing packages in the Alteryx R library. Matt Hochstein helped me sort it all out - try emailing support if all else fails, they were awesome.

Labels