Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

XLS file does not output all columns/names of columns

jcardoso
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

the attached XLS file does not output all columns/names of columns. A print screen is attached with the issue. Basically, it outputs the column values, but does not output the column names, which are important later.

I have tried several config formats, read some solutions in here like selecting the table, but none of them sorted it. 
The input file path will have to go through a Dynamic Input dev tool. That is the original config.

jcardoso_0-1685119700153.png

Thank you,

11 REPLIES 11
geraldo
13 - Pulsar

@jcardoso 

Now I understand.

As I said in the first post, there is a need to transform the entire worksheet into the general format in order to be able to do the construction. These missing columns are understood by alteryx to be numeric and the headers are removed on import.

transforming in general it is possible to make the import.

geraldo_0-1686141714227.png

jcardoso
8 - Asteroid

@geraldo 

your solution works, so i will mark it as such.
Although we have to do this (open each single file) not dynamically and mark it.

Regards and thank you,
Really Appreciated

Labels