Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

The pipe has been ended

TaylorMaddox
メテオロイド

So, I've looked online for information about this error and I haven't found great results. The error is "You have found a bug. The pipe has been ended". I found a few discussion post about this but the most common response is to turn off the AMP engine. However, I have a workflow is absolutely reliant on control containers so I can't turn off the AMP engine. Then I saw a suggestion to copy it to new workflow and that didn't work either. It only happens when I run my workflow through the batch macro when I run the macro body on it's own it doesn't ever cause this error. I am not containing to any databases or anything only .CSV files. Any advice before I contact Alteryx support?

3件の返信3
Prometheus
クエーサー
apathetichell
アルタイル

is your batch macro writing to excel? are you using an action tool to update something like a sheet name/file name/file location/range? If so - your action tool and your data may not be meshing well. without seeing your data/your action tool/your formula or whatever you are updating - it's hard to figure out.

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @TaylorMaddox!

I remember seeing this issue before. I can't specifically remember how it was resolved, but you might try fiddling with some of the settings in the Input tool. Specifically, setting #9 for "Ignore Delimiters in".

Let us know when you get this resolved. I'm curious as to the solution.

投票
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
ラベル